Hi, I'm Anna. 17.
I'm really awkward.
I live on the Internet.
I like using proper grammar.
I like bands. A lot. Like, A LOT. It might scare you.
No pun intended.
I wanna be your lost boy, your last chance, your everything better plan…
OH, SOMEWHERE IN NEVERLAND
imagine laying on top of harry. thats it. imagine how your body would feel pressed all against his warm chest and his arms wrapped around you, your head nuzzling in the crook of his neck. his hands would lazily stroke your back and he would press kisses to the top of your head.
Scar tissue doesn’t lie about the pain. It shows the wounds of the past, but it also shows that they can heal. They won’t go back to the smooth, pristine skin that was there before, and they shouldn’t. Scar tissue is tough and strong. It is hardened, yet still soft. It shows that pain is survivable. The past may leave its mark, but scars do not define the future.
Pain changes you, and you can either be bitter about the scars or let them make you stronger.
- expectations of summer: going to the beach every day, water fights, parties, random day trips, barbecues
- reality of summer: moving your laptop so that the sunlight doesn't reflect on the screen when you're trying to blog
do you ever have imaginary/potential conversations with people in your head but then catch yourself accidentally mouthing the words out or making faces that would go along with your reactions in the conversation
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
Plot twist: Only tumblr users survive the apocalypse because we were too lazy to go outside to see what was going on.
Second plot twist: We don’t realize everyone else is gone until we run out of food. We don’t really care until all the Nutella is gone.
Third plot twist: We finally all meet up because we have to repopulate the world.
Fourth plot twist: Everyone on tumblr actually gets laid.